fbpx

Reply: Is the PMI 200 question free practice test a true indicator of actual PMP exam ?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Is the PMI 200 question free practice test a true indicator of actual PMP exam ?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24722

N Geh

I felt that the PMI's mock exam was harder than the actual exam. I suggest review why you got the questions wrong. For me, it was mainly because I didn't figure out what process it was about, not because I didn't know the answer. Practice reading a question more than once carefully so you catch anything that you might have missed.
3 years 4 months ago #24705

Harry Elston

Wasif,

A single sampling of questions will be a poor indicator of the difficulty of the exam. There are about dozen ways to ask the same question; the more you experience those questions and their format, the better off you will be.

Best,

Harry
3 years 4 months ago #24700

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Wasif,

While I can tell you that my experience with the PMPrepCast exam simulator was great and beneficial, I cannot help with the PMI practice test, as it was not available at the time.
I've read different experiences about the PMI practice test; you may want to use the search tab to look for posts about that, both in this forum and in the Lessons Learned one. Many former students shared their experiences and opinions, and I hope you will find them useful.

Gabriella
3 years 4 months ago #24698

Wasif Kalim

I took the test and found it was very tougher and had questions mostly from risk and stakeholder knowledge area. Any thoughts ?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login