fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP exam attempt #2 prep question

PMP exam attempt #2 prep question 3 years 4 months ago #24679

• Jennifer Clements
  • Jennifer Clements's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I took the exam 3 weeks ago and failed barely, right by the cutoff for passing. I read about the PM Prep Cast and I signed up for this service. So far I have done the following to prepare:

-Read Rita Mulcahy's 9th edition prep book
-Completed bootcamp training through work
-Completed daily questions and quizzes on PMI and Professional Study Prep phone apps (over 1000 questions)
-Completed 4, PMI test exams on phone app--70-72%
-Completed 3 Prep Cast test exams--71-75%

My question is what else should I be doing to push me over the 80% mark that is recommended before taking the exam. I am reviewing my exams and looking at why I got questions right and wrong. I appreciate any advice to push me over the hump. Especially any Youtube videos that are recommended on project closing, stakeholder management, and communication management.

Thanks!

PMP exam attempt #2 prep question 3 years 4 months ago #24732

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Hi Jennifer, if you failed barely, then it sounds like your knowledge levels are there. If you completed all the questions in the exam it isn't an issue of timing, either. Look over the questions you get wrong and focus on the areas where you don't score so well in topic knowledge tests. Then just schedule the exam again. You'll get different questions and you might make it through! Good luck!
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login