fbpx

Reply: Prince2 and Six Sigma Certifications

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Prince2 and Six Sigma Certifications

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24663

Emily Rivera, PMP

Hi Cristina,

I can't speak to Prince2, as I am not familiar with it. However I have much experience with Six Sigma and have found it a valuable process in many parts of my career over the years. It is useful for approaching problems with an analytical and statistical approach; it's very data-driven. I have certifications in both DMAIC and DMEDI. Which one you choose, or whether to pursue both, depends largely on your role and your organization. DMAIC is more for improvement of existing processes and products, whereas DMEDI is geared toward development of new products and processes. Good luck to you with whichever you choose!

Oh, and congrats on passing your PMP exam!
3 years 4 months ago #24660

Cristina Dima

Dear PMP Mentors,
I passed the exam and i am exploring other options to add value to my work and continuously grow.
May I have your point of view / insight for the below questions. (I reside in Switzerland, working for an international company)
1. Is Prince2 Foundation and Practice equivalent to PMP? I see various explanations over the Internet and I was wondering what is your view as a teacher?
2. Do you have experience with six sigma?

Thank you very much and best wishes,
Cristina

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login