fbpx

Reply: Exam date/time confirmation

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam date/time confirmation

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24620

Rebecca Degitz

Log in to your account at home.pearsonvue.com/pmi When you click on your upcoming appointment, it should show you the details. If I remember correctly, the information to test your system will also be present there.

You can also run a system check by going to home.pearsonvue.com/pmi/onvue Please be advised that Pearson Vue is undergoing routine maintenance on Saturday, 21 November 5:00 p.m.- Sunday, 22 November 3:00 a.m. CDT. During this time, you may not be able to schedule, reschedule or cancel test appointments. I don't know if system checks will be available.

If you are taking the test this calendar year, you shouldn't have to spend much time with Agile.

Good luck with your upcoming test!
3 years 4 months ago #24608

Amrutha Raghu

Hi, I scheduled for my exam online. I dint receive any confirmation email. Was I suppose to get any confirmation email? How do I go back to test my system? Also how much time should I spend on agile. Prepcast video has a lot of material on it. Is it enough if I just watch the recommended video?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login