fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Am I Reday with 80-92% in PM Prepcast 100 Questions quiz. but only 69% in PMI.

Am I Reday with 80-92% in PM Prepcast 100 Questions quiz. but only 69% in PMI. 3 years 4 months ago #24567

• Lata Chauhan
  • Lata Chauhan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi All,.

I have exam in two days. I have been preparing with PMBOK, Prepcast Video and RMC.

I have been doing 100 Question quiz on PM simulator with one full length exam. Constantly getting above 80 score. Today tried PMI exam and score is only 69%. should I reschedule or trust the PM prepcast results.?

Thanks,

Am I Reday with 80-92% in PM Prepcast 100 Questions quiz. but only 69% in PMI. 3 years 4 months ago #24575

• Charlie
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
The actual questions on the PMP test exam are posed in a different way than the prepcast. You just need to get used to them, your prepcast results t seems to be good. Make sure that you answer all the 1600 questions of the prepcast!

Am I Reday with 80-92% in PM Prepcast 100 Questions quiz. but only 69% in PMI. 3 years 4 months ago #24576

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks, I have completed 1500 questions on prepcast! Will go through one more time with PMI questions today.

Am I Reday with 80-92% in PM Prepcast 100 Questions quiz. but only 69% in PMI. 3 years 4 months ago #24581

• Eugene Oppong
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Lata, where did you find the PMI exam that you had 69% at?
What is the website

Thank you.
Last edit: by Eugene Oppong .

Am I Reday with 80-92% in PM Prepcast 100 Questions quiz. but only 69% in PMI. 3 years 4 months ago #24589

• Lata Chauhan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks, I repeated the PMI exam today and passed with 89%. Hoping to pass real one tomorrow :)
completed 1400 questions on Prepcast.

Am I Reday with 80-92% in PM Prepcast 100 Questions quiz. but only 69% in PMI. 3 years 4 months ago #24590

• Lata Chauhan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
PMI exam is available at PMI website.

Am I Reday with 80-92% in PM Prepcast 100 Questions quiz. but only 69% in PMI. 3 years 4 months ago #24594

• Rod
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Good luck update here soon :)

Am I Reday with 80-92% in PM Prepcast 100 Questions quiz. but only 69% in PMI. 3 years 4 months ago #24604

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you all in this forum for motivation during this prep journey. Finally passed and done with it! :) Passed with 3ATs and 2Ts .

Questions, were very similar to the ones in Prepcast. Many questions on change request. very easy formula based question. My experience with center based exam was good!

Am I Reday with 80-92% in PM Prepcast 100 Questions quiz. but only 69% in PMI. 3 years 4 months ago #24621

• Rebecca Degitz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
PMI members can go to www.pmi.org/shop/p-/elearning/pmp%c2%ae-practice-exam/16202 You need to purchase it for $0 and place the order to get it in your account. If I remember correctly, I think it will then show in your library.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zahi Ismail
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login