Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Am I Reday with 80-92% in PM Prepcast 100 Questions quiz. but only 69% in PMI.

Am I Reday with 80-92% in PM Prepcast 100 Questions quiz. but only 69% in PMI. 1 week 4 days ago #24567

• Lata Chauhan
  • Lata Chauhan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi All,.

I have exam in two days. I have been preparing with PMBOK, Prepcast Video and RMC.

I have been doing 100 Question quiz on PM simulator with one full length exam. Constantly getting above 80 score. Today tried PMI exam and score is only 69%. should I reschedule or trust the PM prepcast results.?

Thanks,

Am I Reday with 80-92% in PM Prepcast 100 Questions quiz. but only 69% in PMI. 1 week 3 days ago #24575

• Charlie
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
The actual questions on the PMP test exam are posed in a different way than the prepcast. You just need to get used to them, your prepcast results t seems to be good. Make sure that you answer all the 1600 questions of the prepcast!

Am I Reday with 80-92% in PM Prepcast 100 Questions quiz. but only 69% in PMI. 1 week 3 days ago #24576

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks, I have completed 1500 questions on prepcast! Will go through one more time with PMI questions today.

Am I Reday with 80-92% in PM Prepcast 100 Questions quiz. but only 69% in PMI. 1 week 3 days ago #24581

• Eugene Oppong
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Lata, where did you find the PMI exam that you had 69% at?
What is the website

Thank you.
Last edit: by Eugene Oppong .

Am I Reday with 80-92% in PM Prepcast 100 Questions quiz. but only 69% in PMI. 1 week 2 days ago #24589

• Lata Chauhan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks, I repeated the PMI exam today and passed with 89%. Hoping to pass real one tomorrow :)
completed 1400 questions on Prepcast.

Am I Reday with 80-92% in PM Prepcast 100 Questions quiz. but only 69% in PMI. 1 week 2 days ago #24590

• Lata Chauhan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
PMI exam is available at PMI website.

Am I Reday with 80-92% in PM Prepcast 100 Questions quiz. but only 69% in PMI. 1 week 2 days ago #24594

• Eric
  • Away
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Good luck update here soon :)

Am I Reday with 80-92% in PM Prepcast 100 Questions quiz. but only 69% in PMI. 1 week 2 days ago #24604

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you all in this forum for motivation during this prep journey. Finally passed and done with it! :) Passed with 3ATs and 2Ts .

Questions, were very similar to the ones in Prepcast. Many questions on change request. very easy formula based question. My experience with center based exam was good!

Am I Reday with 80-92% in PM Prepcast 100 Questions quiz. but only 69% in PMI. 1 week 1 day ago #24621

• Rebecca Degitz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
PMI members can go to www.pmi.org/shop/p-/elearning/pmp%c2%ae-practice-exam/16202 You need to purchase it for $0 and place the order to get it in your account. If I remember correctly, I think it will then show in your library.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zahi Ismail
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login