fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Mock Test

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Mock Test

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24486

Eva Hadley

Wait a minute, I am member but can't see mock exams on mYPMI, I also never received confirmation email about my application approval, which happened 5 days ago. I just logged into PMI and saw it and immediately paid for the exam. I guess I am getting ripped off:(

Anyone else experiencing this? how long does it take before they email you with the mock exam question link? or confirming your approval? The live chat button is also not enabled on my dashboard.
3 years 4 months ago #24484

Inna Vasileva

Hi, can we use this Mock exam if we are not members? I am able to put the exam in my cart , but showing me only issue with my info and not specifically that I cannot have it..
3 years 4 months ago #24422

Lu Bai

I also feel that the PMI PMP MOCK is written in a different style, but I surely can't judge its difficulty level or how close it is to the real exam. There is some discussion on Youtube though.
3 years 4 months ago #24421

Vishal Thomas

Hi Lui,

I noticed these questions on the PMI website seems to be harder than the Precast questions, are these questions more of a knowledge based questions and not specifically actual PMP exams ?
3 years 4 months ago #24419

Lu Bai

You can review it as many times as you want. It's not time controlled. The correct answer shows after you finish each question.

It's a 200-question-bank rather than an exam.
3 years 4 months ago #24417

Vishal Thomas

is this exam a one time exam trial version? can we use it later once opened?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login