fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: What's the Background Color of On-line PMP Exam?

What's the Background Color of On-line PMP Exam? 3 years 5 months ago #24391

• Lu Bai
  • Lu Bai's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Hi, could someone tell me the background color of the on-line PMP exam? The mock exam offered by PMI uses a dark background, which produces a strong reflection on my laptop screen and really bothered me. I mostly see my face and hands mixing with the text. I am thinking of buying an anti-glare coating.

Thanks!

What's the Background Color of On-line PMP Exam? 3 years 5 months ago #24408

• Kyle Kilbride, PMP
  • Thank you received: 49
If I recall correctly it was mainly white with dark blue headings. If you do the system test on the Pearson Vue website you'll be able to see for yourself.

op-prd-1.pvue2.com/proctorservst/system_...nvue_system_test#top

Kyle
Regards,
Kyle Kilbride, P.Eng, PMP
PMPrepCast Community Moderator

What's the Background Color of On-line PMP Exam? 3 years 5 months ago #24412

• Lu Bai
  • Lu Bai's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Hi, Kyle,
Appreciate your response! I tested the OnVUE simulator. It is as what you described, white background with blue bars. It works perfectly on my laptop.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login