fbpx

Reply: Do we get paper sheets for rough work at Testing Center?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Do we get paper sheets for rough work at Testing Center?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24452

Harry Elston

Lisa:

Probably not a definitive answer, as I suspect that each testing center does it a little differently. For example, when I took the exam in October 2019, I was provided a laminated sheet of legal paper (8.5 in x 14 in) and a mangy, barely operable dry-erase pen.

Harry
3 years 4 months ago #24450

Lisa Long

Is there a way we can get a definitive answer on this. The only reason I scheduled my exam at the testing center is for scratch paper. I find the whiteboard very hard to use and it eats up a lot of time.
3 years 4 months ago #24437

SYB

I gave exam on 4th November at the center. They do provide PaperSheet, Pen and Ear plugs.
3 years 4 months ago #24433

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Sure, both options are available: text boxes to type and drawing options.
To get familiar with the built-in whiteboard, you can practice it here: home.pearsonvue.com/onvue/whiteboard

Gabriella
3 years 4 months ago #24360

Muhammad Atif Iqbal

Ok, got it, we will be provided with on-screen whiteboard just like MS Paint (Windows)

One more question, will that on-screen whiteboard contain text writing facility. so you can write something using keyboard, I mean type some words?

Or it will be only pen (using mouse) to draw alphabets (if required)?
3 years 4 months ago #24352

Cornelius Fichtner

No. PMI no longer gives you a 'real' notepad for the exam. Everyone (testing in the center or testing at home) must use an on-screen whiteboard. This is similar to Microsoft paint.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login