fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam versus PMP Exam Simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam versus PMP Exam Simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24347

Jordan Legros

Thank you for your help!

-Jordan
3 years 4 months ago #24345

SYB

Hi Jordan,

You seem to be scoring in good range.

I was scoring in range of 73-81% in my mocks exams on Prepcast. I gave exam last week and passed the Exam with AT,AT,T,T,NI.

Personally i felt PMP Exam questions were more situation based and vague. I felt exam was more difficult than simulator exams. Sometimes its very difficult to pick the right answer. You have to use the elimination techniques for such questions and finally make the educated guess.

As you are scoring in good range, i think you should be able to crack it.
Good Luck.
3 years 4 months ago #24340

Jordan Legros

Hello everyone,

I have been using PMP Prep Cast Simulator for about a month now and reviewing all correct and incorrect questions after each exam and quizzes. I have my exam scheduled for later this month. I am looking for some advice heading into the exam. I am scoring decently well on Prep Cast so far in the 75%-85% range. I found more questions from the PMI website (Mock PMI) are more vague. Are questions vague like this on the exam? I noticed my performance dropped to about 70% with the PMI exam.

Thank you for any help, I look for any advice heading into exam day,

-Jordan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login