fbpx

Reply: How can i renew my subscription of PMP Prep Cast

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How can i renew my subscription of PMP Prep Cast

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 2 weeks ago #29176

Cornelius Fichtner

Vikas,

What product exactly are you looking for? Our customers use the name "PrepCast" for two separate products:

1. The PM PrepCast PMP Training Course: www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-exam-prep/order

2. The PM PrepCast PMP Exam Simulator: www.pm-exam-simulator.com/pmp-exam-simulator/order

If you are looking for something else, please reach out to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and let the support team know exactly what you need and they will assist.
2 years 2 weeks ago #29175

Vikas

's Avatar

Where do I find legit link to get this prepcast subscription?
Thanks
3 years 4 months ago #24327

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Nagaraj,

The PMP Exam Simulator will automatically send you an email 7 days before it expires. It will send a second email on the day of expiry. Both emails contain a link so that you can order an extension.

If you did not receive those emails, please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - But when you write, please ask for assistance with the Simulator and not with the PrepCast, because the PrepCast is our video training course.
3 years 4 months ago #24326

Nagaraj Monagari

Can someone please help me with the procedure to renew my subscription of PMP Prepcast

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login