fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: New Simulator Exams more Difficult

New Simulator Exams more Difficult 3 years 4 months ago #24259

• SYB
  • SYB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello,

I have been given PM Prepcast Simulator exams for last 10-15 days and scoring much better. However i observed, exams for the last couple of days are more difficult and emphasis is on Agile based questions. Are Simulator exams on PM Prepcast already updated with new exam format?

Anyone else observed this? If Forum moderators can also clarify.

Thanks.

New Simulator Exams more Difficult 3 years 4 months ago #24268

• Sandi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I noticed this too and freaked out a little. I started thinking there was so much more for me to review that I didn’t know. Glad it’s not just me!

New Simulator Exams more Difficult 3 years 4 months ago #24297

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
The current PMP Exam Simulator that you are using is for the 2020 PMP exam. According to PMI there may be "a small number of Agile questions" currently. So we have included a few. But we did that early in 2020.

Just to confirm:
- We have not changed the difficulty level of the exams recently
- Exams 1-7 are all based on the 2020 PMP exam
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rahul Vadakke Veetil PMP

New Simulator Exams more Difficult 3 years 4 months ago #24298

• NT
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you for that feedback as I posted a new post related to a simulator question. Please see my inquiry below. I have been delayed in my studying since mid-summer (when I qualified for the PMP exam) due to personal and professional reasons. As a result, I am sensing that I may need to sit for the PMP exam in early 2021 (likely Jan or Feb) when the updated exam will be administered. I would like to purchase a simulator this week but I am debating whether it makes more sense to buy the 2020 PMP Exam simulator and perhaps the PMI-ACP Exam Simulator (2020/2021) as well in order to cover all my bases. However, I am quite conscious of costs these days given that I have already invested in the textbooks for the PMP this year, etc.

Recognizing you are selling your services overall, what would you recommend?
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login