fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Flagged questions during PMP exam

Flagged questions during PMP exam 3 years 4 months ago #24208

• Bledi P
  • Bledi P's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,
I've read lately in several places that during a proctored online exam you are obliged to take a 10 minutes break after having completed 90 questions (or so).
Since after this break you are not allowed to review anymore the submitted questions, I was wondering what happens with the flagged questions in that part of the exam. Does that mean that we are not allowed to have any flagged questions before taking the 10 minutes break ?

Thanks
Bledi

Flagged questions during PMP exam 3 years 4 months ago #24221

• Gabriella Dellino, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 93
Hi Bledi,

the 10-mins break is the only chance you have to take a break during the PMP exam in the online proctored mode (I'm not sure about how it works at a testing center). When prompted, I had the option to skip the break, but the first part of the exam remains submitted and not accessible anymore. I took the break, as it was much needed for me. Also, it is extra time with respect to the 4-h exam; I highly recommend taking it!
Nevertheless, you can review the flagged questions (or even all the questions, as you wish) before submitting the first part of the exam—same holds for the last part. Once you confirm that you are ready to submit it (the system will ask you twice, so don't worry: you won't submit it by mistake ;)), you will be asked whether you want to start the break or move to the second part of the exam.

Gabriella
Gabriella Dellino, PhD, PMP
PMPrepCast Community Moderator

Flagged questions during PMP exam 3 years 4 months ago #24230

• Bledi P
  • Bledi P's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you Gabriella,

It's clear now.
The break separates the exam in two, each being handled as an exam on its own with the beginning review and submission.

Regards
Bledi
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login