fbpx

Reply: New Exam questions in January 2021

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : New Exam questions in January 2021

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24232

Cornelius Fichtner

This video should answer all your questions about the 2021 exam:

www.facebook.com/122199359969/videos/372044650661847
3 years 4 months ago #24226

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi,

Based on your question, I think you may find the answer here: www.project-management-prepcast.com/free...all-this-mean-for-me . Look for section Will You Update The PM PrepCast? > Additional PMI and PMP Exam Prep Update. From this article I get that Contact hours (*) earned for taking the course are still valid—no matter if you use the course before or after this change. However, after 2 Jan 2021, you will need to refer to the new Exam Outline.
The article also includes a number of tips and recommendations that you may find useful.

Gabriella

(*) On a side note, PDUs are those you need to have as a PMP certified project manager. As I assume you still have to take the PMP exam, what you refer to are (35) contact hours ;)
3 years 4 months ago #24188

SYB

Hello Harry,

Adding to above asked question, the mandatory training 35 PDU's which we already hold, do we need to take fresh training or old ones will remain valid. We just need to take exam?
3 years 4 months ago #24178

Harry Elston

Agnes,

That's the way I've been reading the information from PMI. The exam will change to the new format and the old one will be gone.

Good luck!

Harry
3 years 4 months ago #24175

Agnes Kobusinge

I have one year to take the PMP exam from February 2020 to February 2021. The Exam questions are due to change on 2nd January 2021. In case I donot pass my first attempt (God forbid!) that I have planned for November 2020, does this mean that my second and third attempts, if taken after 2nd January 2021 will be based on the new exam questions?

Thank you for your assistance.

Agnes

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login