fbpx

Reply: Online Exam Arrangement (1st part - break - 2nd part)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Online Exam Arrangement (1st part - break - 2nd part)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24438

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Khal,

video and audio recording remains active throughout the break, but you are allowed to leave the view of the camera and even leave the room. So you can use the break to do whatever you like, provided that — once you get back to the workspace — it still is compliant with the requirements for the online exam.

Gabriella
3 years 4 months ago #24324

Khal

Gabriella,

Are you allowed at this point (during the 10 min break) to check your notes and review stuff?

Thanks
3 years 5 months ago #24121

Pascal Wollny

Many thanks Gabriella - all clear now.
3 years 5 months ago #24120

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Sure, Carlo: even though the audio/video recording will remain active during the break, you are allowed to leave the desk. I'm not sure whether you are allowed to bring the glass back to your desk—as you are supposed to keep it clean and empty—so just to be 'conservative' I drank water and had a small snack in my kitchen, before going back to my desk to resume the exam after the break.

Glad you found it useful, and always happy to help!

Gabriella
3 years 5 months ago #24114

Charlie

Thank for this insight, it is very useful in preparing for the exam.
Is one allowed to leave the desk for those 10 minutes to grab a glass of water for example?
Carlo
3 years 5 months ago #24110

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

That's correct, Pascal.
Assume the first part is based on 89 questions (as it was in my case); once you answer the 89th question, the system prompts you that you completed the first part pf the exam, and invites you to review your questions before the submission. In fact, you have the option to revise them all, or just focus on the marked questions (I chose the second option). As soon as you finish reviewing the questions, you submit them (the system will ask you twice for confirmation, warning that you will not be able to access them again), and the timer pauses, (say) at 135 minutes left.
Now you have the option to take a break or move on to the second part. Once the second part begins, it will start with question #90 and 135 mins for you to complete the second part.

Hope this clarifies what I meant in my previous message.

Gabriella

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login