fbpx

Reply: Reference name/details

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Reference name/details

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 5 months ago #23945

Nathan Wilson

I have to ask everyone who submitted their PMP Applications during the past two weeks, what were the average wait times for PMI to process? Today is the 5th Day since submitting my application (and as 5 minutes ago, PMI site still says is being reviewed - and of course says may take up to 5 Business Days). Well, today is the 5th Day,
3 years 5 months ago #23901

Nathan Wilson

I also recently submitted my application (now 2 1/2 days ago) - the application had no reference name/details fields on it. Also chatted with tech online and received machine generated confirmation for my application. On Dashboard, simply says that it is being processed and may take up to 5 Business Days (not Calendar Days). All areas showed green in the form. Hoping that all is fine - apparently newly updated application form.

Of note: I also received a personal email with a Green Traffic Light icon embedded in email. Says that "Your PMP application has been received" - appears OK.
3 years 5 months ago #23891

Reference name/details

's Avatar

Hi,

I recently submitted my pmp application form. I realized that I have forgot to mention reference name/details in the form. Could you please suggest me what should I do now.
I thought I will get a separate column to provide details about the reference, but I did not see any such column and I proceeded with my application. Kindly advice me on this.

Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login