fbpx

Reply: Regarding the webcam during online exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Regarding the webcam during online exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 5 months ago #23905

Rahul Vadakke Veetil PMP

Thank you, Elena.
3 years 5 months ago #23904

Rahul Vadakke Veetil PMP

Thank you, Kyle.
3 years 5 months ago #23885

Elena Mekhanoshina

Rahul,
During the whole exam, you will see a small window with yourself on camera with a red sign Recording. You can't close this window. Personally, it was quite distracting for me.
You can't see or hear proctors but they can see and hear everything that's going on in the room.
3 years 5 months ago #23876

Kyle Kilbride, PMP

As far as I remember you are able to see yourself. Typically you would at least receive a warning before they cancelled your test, but if you stood up or completely left the exam view they could potentially cancel your exam. You should confirm this with Pearson Vue though.

Kyle
3 years 5 months ago #23868

Rahul Vadakke Veetil PMP

Hi,

I have a question about the webcam during the online proctored exam. Do we see ourselves at a corner of the screen in the Webcam window ? I read that if we move out of the camera view, the proctor might cancel the test. I want to confirm that I never move completely out of the camera view. Or is it like there will be no window for the camera and that it is inbuilt in the software so that the proctor sees us continuously. But we can't see the proctor and ourself? Please let me know. Thank you.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login