fbpx

Reply: Online PMP-Experience share, anyone?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Online PMP-Experience share, anyone?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 5 months ago #23845

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Bankim,

you will be able to find many tips and lessons learned about the online proctored mode for the PMP exam in the Lessons Learned section of this forum.

Here you can find the requirements from PearsonVUE, including how the check-in procedure works:
During the check-in process, you will be asked to take four photos of your work area, which will be checked by a proctor prior to exam launch. Please ensure that your desktop is clean and that you are not within arm’s reach of books, notepads, sticky notes, papers, pens, pencils, and other writing instruments/objects. Additional monitors and computers must be unplugged and turned off. Items on the wall with writing on them, such as whiteboards, will be inspected. If your workspace does not pass a room scan, you will not be permitted to proceed with taking the exam.

You will also need to send a picture of a valid ID document, and you will be recorded for the entire duration of the exam, so no selfie needed :)

You can find additional details and tips on the post I shared about my experience with the exam: www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...nline-proctored-mode

Hope this helps,

Gabriella
3 years 5 months ago #23831

Bankim

Hi All,

It will be great if you can please share what was the experience taking the test online? I have taken PMI-ACP in the past (but it was at the exam center).

Did PMI call you in middle of the exam? How was the online verification done? Was it via clicking a selfie and uploading it to the PMI website? Or was it by only showing the ID?

Apologies for so many questions.

Regards,

Bankim

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login