fbpx

Reply: Online exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Online exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23827

Banasree Dutta

Thanks Deepti & Congratulations to you on achieving this prestigious certifications :)
3 years 6 months ago #23781

Deepti Bhattacharya

I took the exam from home, but took it early in the morning before my kids got up.
Just didnt want to take chances with noise level.
While taking the exam, they instructed me to keep my cell phone on so that in case they want to contact me, they can and keep it in my room but away from my reach. I did get call twice from other numbers, I literally lifted my laptop and I disconnected the call without taking my eye of the webcam :-). Didnt get any warning though.
So they were fine with that noise
Wish you all the best!
3 years 6 months ago #23780

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Banasree,

I understand all the rules about the online exam may make you very anxious about. I too felt the same way when I scheduled the online exam, and wanted my workplace to meet all requirements and restrictions.
I cannot tell whether kids playing in another room could be acceptable or not; I would suggest you ask to PMI and/or PearsonVUE about it.
However, I would recommend a very quiet environment, not only for the room you would be in, to help you concentrate and be free of any distractions. What if you hear one of the kids crying? I'm sure it would be hard for you to stay focused on the exam...

Gabriella

Gabriella
3 years 6 months ago #23779

Banasree Dutta

Hi ,

Can anyone help to clarify that what is the requirement of sound during online exam at home. With kids at home, during the exam there is bound to have some level of sound outside the room where exam is being taken, is it allowed or simply no sound inside the room & outside the room expected which means kids need to remain outside during the exam period? With this new format, getting very anxious about what the exact rules are.

Thanks,

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login