fbpx
Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : [email protected]

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 5 months ago #23766

Harry Elston

Chavan:

This is how I did it: www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...t-multiple-resources

Without specific information, I'm unable to help more. 105 days is a lot of time. Good luck!

Harry
3 years 5 months ago #23764

Pandurang Chavan

Hello,

Thanks for your quick reply . I don't think the Understanding issue in the exam except for 3-4 questions . but overall exam was Ok.

I went through the all 1600 questions of Prep cast Simulation but failed in the first attempt approx. 60% score and 2 nd & 3rd attempt I passed the tests between 70% and 75%.
After atttending the test I reviewed the questions and answers regularly.

Now I am planning to give 2nd attempt. only 105 days remain for my PMI registration.

Please let me know how I can prepare and Improve my score for 2nd attempt.

Thanks
3 years 5 months ago #23761

Harry Elston

Chavan2002:

Based on your question, it appears as though English is not your first language. Is it possible that you had some language or translation challenges during the exam and were unable to understand the questions? (Please accept my apologies if I am incorrect).

Did you work with the PrepCast Exam simulator and attempt to go through all of the questions, as well as work all of the tests? Many, myself included, found that the Prepcast simulator is exactly on for simulating the style and complexity of the questions on the PMI PMP Exam.

Based on the immediate feedback you provided, your scores are week in three of the five rubric areas of the exam. Those are certainly ones that I would target in the Prepcast simulator for better understanding.

Best of luck!

Harry
3 years 5 months ago #23759

Fail in PMP Exam

's Avatar

Hi ,
I've Appeared Exam on 01-10-2020 and Failed . I had Practices the 1600 Question at lest 3 round each and last score was between 70-75% in all the exams Also I read the PMBOK 6 edition 3 times
and Rita 9 Edition one time . but at last yesterday I failed the exam in the 3 Group and in the 2 group I got Target Score.
Also I had solved the PMP Provided 200 Practice Question and I solved and I got 2nd round 91% but I failed in the Actual Exam .
At the time of Exam I was sure that I will pass the exam when I was giving the exam I was realizing the Question was somewhere I read
and according to that I had given the Answer but at last I failed the exam

I Really Don't Know why I was failed.

Please advice Me how to improve my knowledge and Study Plan so that I can Prepared the more on the topic and I an Schedule the exam.

In the Exam Score :
Needs Improvemen - Initiating
Below Targe - below Target
Below Target - Planning
Target -M & C
Targe -Executing -

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login