fbpx

Reply: prep cast mock exams

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : prep cast mock exams

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23796

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi,

I believe there is not just a single way to approach the PMPrepCast Exam Simulator; it very much depends on the way you learn and what makes you more comfortable with.
I almost used all full exam simulations only, except for a few quizzes I used to practice when I didn't have time for a full exam. I found them also useful to improve on my weakest areas. But all in all I preferred to go for a full exam any time I could.
I understand your concern about getting familiar with questions you already answered; however, what I noticed was that I didn't remember the right answer itself, but rather the reasoning that led me to the right answer. And to me this was the most important thing, because memory can trick you on the exam day, but if you can follow the appropriate reasoning, you will still answer the question correctly.

Hope this helps,

Gabriella
3 years 6 months ago #23740

wysiwug07

What is the best way of using of prep cast simulator, if you are using it for quizzes, don't you think you are getting familiar with the question and if the same question comes in mock exam, most probably you know the answer, in this case your score in not giving your actual performance.

I want to understand how most people on this group have used the simulator?

What is the recommendation from the prep cast ?

Any advice/comments/thoughts ?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login