fbpx

Reply: PMP Prepcast simulator - chapter wise

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Prepcast simulator - chapter wise

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 5 months ago #23829

Mushtaq Zuhair

Thank you so much , that is what i was expecting exactly , as it is really helpful for preparation.
3 years 6 months ago #23679

Cornelius Fichtner

Mushtaq,

Gabriella is correct. Select a quiz (below Exam 8) and you can make the necessary selections.

Also, please take a look at all our exam simulator tutorials here www.project-management-prepcast.com/tutorials
3 years 6 months ago #23678

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hello Mushtaq,

I believe you should be able to select the knowledge area on which you want to practice, as long as you pick either the timed or the learning mode. Please see the attached screenshot which may help you through the process.
Domain selection should also be available; see this page for further details: www.pm-exam-simulator.com/features/three-exam-modes .

Feel free to contact the technical support at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., as they may be able to better help you with any technical issue you might experience with the PMPrepCast Simulator.

Gabriella
Attachments:
3 years 6 months ago #23665

Harry Elston

Mushtaq,

I believe that there is a way to select subject matter areas, but I cannot remember if it was domains or knowledge areas. It's been a year since I've used the simulator and I'll let another moderator chime in.
3 years 6 months ago #23662

Mushtaq Zuhair

I have purchased PMP Prepcast simulator. I would like to know is there anyway I can do questions knowledge area wise.

If not , I would kindly suggest to implement that feature , as it is really helpful when preparing for the exam knowledge area wise.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login