fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Online Exam Tips Needed

PMP Online Exam Tips Needed 3 years 7 months ago #23646

• Ashneet
  • Ashneet's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I have booked my test for online, rather than centre-based. What are the tips and tricks for that and everything I need to consider and prep for? I have read the tips for centre based tests but there is not much for online tests. Please advise. Thank you.

PMP Online Exam Tips Needed 3 years 6 months ago #23677

• Gabriella Dellino, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 93
Hi Ashneet,

you will be able to find many tips and lessons learned about the online proctored mode for the PMP exam in the Lessons Learned section of this forum.

A few recommendations from my side are: set-up the workplace according to the PMI and PearsonVUE requirements, ensure a quiet environment, and practice with the whiteboard , so that you will be familiar with it, should you need to use it during the real exam.
You can find additional details and tips on the post I shared about my experience with the exam: www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...nline-proctored-mode

Hope this helps,

Gabriella
Gabriella Dellino, PhD, PMP
PMPrepCast Community Moderator
Last edit: by Gabriella Dellino, PMP. Reason: broken link
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login