fbpx

Reply: PMP Quizzes?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Quizzes?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23636

Robert Tompkins

Very helpful. Thank you.
3 years 6 months ago #23602

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Robert,

here you can find the description of the three exam modes available in the PM PrepCast Exam Simulator: www.pm-exam-simulator.com/features/three-exam-modes
I am also attaching a screenshot showing you the options to run a quiz mode (either timed or learning). I used it as a preliminary preparation while I didn't feel ready to go for a full exam, and I also found it useful to practice for the new exam with the built-in break: as you observed, there is no way to pause, so that was a nice alternative.
As Deepti mentioned, the database is the same, for both quizzes and exams, so — while the full exams do not overlap with each other — you may end up with repeated questions when answering the quizzes; i.e., you may encounter the same questions in other quiz sessions or in one of the full exams. For me it was not a big deal, but it's always good to keep that in mind.

Gabriella
Attachments:
3 years 6 months ago #23590

Deepti Bhattacharya

In the PMP Simulator itself below the 200 questions test, you should be able to see link for learning quizzes, you can customize it to number of questions you need. But be aware, there is only 1610 questions available, so questions that you see in quizzes are also seen in full length simulator exams
3 years 6 months ago #23588

Robert Tompkins

I recently completed the PM PrepCast and took the first full practice/simulator test, but did not do so well (66%). In many of the forum entries, people say that they also supplement their studies with shorter (10-20 question) quizzes in between practice tests. Where are these quizzes? Is this something that needs to be purchased separately, because I find myself going down rabbit holes and hitting dead ends on the internet. Most websites seem to be offering a few short free sample quizzes only as a sales pitch. In short, is there some consolidated location that I can use to run through practice questions separately without committing to a 200 question, 4 hour long timed practice test every time. I want to be exposed to as many questions as possible, but the simulator doesn't let you pause, which makes it impossible to use as a study tool throughout the week. Thanks in advance.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login