fbpx

Reply: PMP Application tips

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Application tips

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23604

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Inès,

I followed that structure in my application, which I submitted based on the previous format (where less characters were available for project description). I don't see any specific reasons to follow a different format, as I believe it is still important that you prove to have gained experience in all process groups, even though you are not required to have experience in all of them for each project you managed.

I also had some ongoing projects that I included in my application, for which I specified the expected project outcome as well as the key deliverables produced so far.

Hope this helps,

Gabriella
3 years 6 months ago #23579

Ines Boucherit

Hello,
I am currently writing my application for the PMP exam and I have read conflicting information as if the below format is actually recommended to be used for the Project Description in the Experience section :
Project Description:
Role:
IN :
PL :
EX :
MC:
CL:
Outcome:

Could anyone advise, based on personal experience?
Also, I am currently working on a project that has been ongoing for a few years. I am wondering: What type of potential outcomes could be used in this case?

Thank you all in advance!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login