fbpx

Reply: OPA/Record management System: Query

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : OPA/Record management System: Query

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23605

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

I agree with Devin. Let me just add that—while Lessons Learned Repository is not an option—this is where you will actually look up for lessons learned from past projects. As a lessons learned repository is in fact part of the OPAs, this leads you to D as the correct answer.

Gabriella
3 years 6 months ago #23571

Devin

Because option (C) does not exist in the PMBOK. It's a "sounds good" option. You might be thinking PMIS, project management information system. Furthermore, you might assume that you would pull Lessons Learned from the Lessons Learned Repository, but that answer does not exist.

Hope this helps.
3 years 6 months ago #23556

Deepti Bhattacharya

In your current organization, from managing projects, you have graduated to portfolio management and have a number of project managers reporting to you. Your company has bagged a prestigious project, which is very similar to the one you had executed some years ago. You ask the current project manager to look up the lessons learned for the past project. Where would these be stored?
SELECT THE CORRECT ANSWER

A. Projects performance reports
B. Projects status reports
C. Projects record management system
D. Organizational process assets
Correct Option:D

EXPLANATION

While all the options seem to be good choices, the best choice in this case would be Organizational Process Assets. Lessons learned are always a part of the Organizational process assets. It is such assets that enable an organization take informed decisions.

My query, I agree lessons learned will be a OPA, but with option c present why not select c?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login