fbpx

Reply: Corrective action process

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Corrective action process

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23577

Deepti Bhattacharya

No they are from simplilearn, unlike prepcast simulator they dont give explanations for each question.
3 years 6 months ago #23568

Harry Elston

Deepti:

Are you getting these questions from the PrepCast exam simulator? If so, I believe that explanations are given for each question. If you're not, then you need to speak to the company that wrote the question.

But, to answer your immediate question:

The correct answer is D. No "reprimands" are required or desired. A corrective action corrects a defect in process or product, and are performed without change requests. Even more so if the corrective action will not impact project baselines. So, A and B are eliminated. "Do nothing" is NEVER an apropiarte answer for the PMP exam., so C is eliminated as well.

Harry
3 years 6 months ago #23554

Deepti Bhattacharya

You have scheduled regular weekly team meetings with project team members. Things have been going according to plan and there have been no variances till date with respect to the work performance baselines. A site engineer reports that he had to perform a couple of corrective actions, but they were not logged. As a Project Manager, what should you do?
SELECT THE CORRECT ANSWER

Reprimand the team member for not documenting the corrective action
Reprimand the team member and ensure the corrective action is reverted
Do nothing
Document the corrective actions performed in the historical records

Correct Option: D

I chose b, because I felt, corrective action though important needs to be done only after proper change control., so revert the changes, follow correct process then do the approved corrective changes and update historical records. Am i wrong?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login