fbpx

Reply: Communication channels, when to count yourself as one of the stakeholders?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Communication channels, when to count yourself as one of the stakeholders?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23573

Devin

This has come up before as a "bad" question see here: www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...mmunication-channels

That being said, I think the few questions I remember from the PrepCast test bank did have you add yourself to the numbers. I don't recall anything that nuanced on the exam.

Hope that helps.
3 years 6 months ago #23553

Deepti Bhattacharya

You are in charge of a project that deals with laying out a lavish 18-hole golf course. The project work is in progress. You also have a number of contractors working on the project. Being an experienced manager you know that communication is key to success of the project. You have identified 10 stakeholders with whom you need to communicate. Due to some internal and external organizational changes at the client's end, three new stakeholders have been added with whom you need to communicate. You also had to reduce one of the contractors with whom you were communicating. How many communication channels do you have now?

Can someone help me understand if I should count myself as one of the 10 stakeholders? Based on the sentence I deduced, number of original communication channels is 11*10/2 and now 13*12/2

Please confirm

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login