fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Online exam

Online exam 3 years 6 months ago #23549

• Banasree Dutta
  • Banasree Dutta's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

During the online PMP exam, if any unplanned network outage happens then what is the next step? How does Pearson VUE contacts through phone & they ask to reschedule next day or it can be done anytime?

Thanks

Online exam 3 years 6 months ago #23560

• Kyle Kilbride, PMP
  • Thank you received: 49
You would have to contact Pearson Vue for specific details on their processes. But from my own personal experience I would classify their response as not good. My internet had a very brief outage and my exam was disconnected. I had to contact Pearson Vue myself and have them review my case to reschedule. They may have changed their processes since June, but it was very cumbersome. You can expect at least 2 weeks of waiting before you reschedule in my own experience.

Kyle
Regards,
Kyle Kilbride, P.Eng, PMP
PMPrepCast Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Banasree Dutta
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login