fbpx

Reply: PMP Online Exam or Testing Center

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Online Exam or Testing Center

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23548

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Ramon,

I think it is very subjective, so I am not sure everybody agrees on one option over the other. It very much depends on what makes you feel more comfortable with.
I would recommend to browse through the lessons learned about the online proctored mode for the PMP exam that have been shared in the Lessons Learned section of this forum. However, it is up to you to evaluate them and decide whether you would be able to ensure a workplace meeting the PMI and PearsonVUE requirements if taking the exam online, or you prefer to follow the 'regular' procedure at a testing center.

For example, here I shared my experience with the exam: www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...nline-proctored-mode

Hope this helps,

Gabriella
3 years 6 months ago #23546

Ramon

's Avatar

I am in the process of preparing for my PMP exam however, I am a bit undecided whether I should schedule my exam at a testing center or whether I should take it online. Just wanted to get some feedback as to which option you think is better. Looking forward to your responses.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login