fbpx

Reply: Change video playback speed to 1.25

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Change video playback speed to 1.25

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23595

Sam

Hello Christina

Different browsers have different video options. Chrome does not offer playback speed adjustment, but Firefox does. When you have the video displayed, right click and you will see several options including Play Back speed.

Regards
Sam
3 years 6 months ago #23544

Cornelius Fichtner

Chistina,

In order to answer your question fully, I would need a bit more information (like are you on Apple/Windows and what browser are you using).

As a generic answer:
- To speed up video in your browser you will have to install a browser plugin that allows you to speed up playback. No matter what browser you are using, check the plugin store.
- To speed up anything you downloaded (maybe to a podcast app) you need to review the app functionality of that app to see if it's possible.
3 years 6 months ago #23512

Yolanda Mabutas

Hi Christina,

You can write directly to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for product inquiries and other technical support.

Thank you.
3 years 6 months ago #23504

Christina Dominguez

Hello, I would like to speed up my video playback speed (mostly online content, but maybe downloaded too). What is the procedure of doing so? Thanks, Christina

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login