fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: How long are PrepCast PDU's good for?

How long are PrepCast PDU's good for? 3 years 7 months ago #23463

• Kenneth Kussman
  • Kenneth Kussman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I earned my PDU's using PM-Prepcast 12-03-2017. I didn't pass.
I want to make another run for the PMP exam.
Can I use the 35 PDU's I earned on 12-03-2017 using PM-Prepcast with my application to take the PMP test this year ?

How long are PrepCast PDU's good for? 3 years 7 months ago #23466

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Hello Kenneth,

Before I give you my answer, just a quick point of clarification: Because you have not yet passed your exam, you need to show 35 Contact Hours and not PDUs. PDUs are only needed after you actually pass your exam. But frankly, that's really more of a semantic detail and doesn't change the answer.

Because the answer is: Never.

The certificate for 35 contact hours that you received from us never expires. PMI clearly states this in their handbook by saying the following:

"Verify at least 35 contact hours of specific instruction that addressed learning objectives in project management. R eco rd al l education hours regardless of when they were accrued"
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

How long are PrepCast PDU's good for? 3 years 7 months ago #23469

• Kenneth Kussman
  • Kenneth Kussman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks very much for the clarification.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login