fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP With (AT in all Domains) in 1st Attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP With (AT in all Domains) in 1st Attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23462

Kenneth Kussman

's Avatar

Hi,
Congratulations on passing.

Can you tell me how long you studied for the test?
Did you only use PMPREPCAST ?

Thanks
3 years 6 months ago #23459

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations!
3 years 6 months ago #23455

Nasir Latif

Happy to report that I've earned my PMP Credential in First Attempt with outstanding Above Target(AT) scores in all domains.
Here are some lessons learned..

My Preparation Strategy:

1. Read rigorously "Rita Mulcahy 9th edition" Two times and attempted all exercises.
2. Head First PMP Book by Andrew Stellman by read only once.
3. PMBOK is a must. Read it from cover to cover 2-3 times to better understand terminologies and process flows.

After reading books 4 weeks prior to my Exam date I did exam simulators and spot my knowledge areas wise deficiencies in order to improve them.

4. Prepcast Exam Simulator proved a cornerstone for my PMP certification.Highly recommended because it will challenge you to stay focused and build Stamina by taking full length exams.

General Tips:
1. Be confident and Concentrated.
2. Consistency is key to success so avoid procrastination.
3. Try to read Questions carefully and be proactive while answering questions from "PMI perspective" not from your own field experiences.
4. Flagged those questions which are seems to be challenging to you and review later.
5. I personally believe that Iif you are getting above 70% in your first attempt (PREPCAST EXAM SIMULATOR) repeating any questions then you are ready to sit for Exam.
6. Atempt atleast 4-5 full length mock exams to get acquainted with real-time exam situation.
7. As all PMPs suggested" Don't memorize ITTOs ".

I heartily thankful to my supportive family and all Group members who shared their exam experiences with us.

Thanks "Prepcast Team" May God Bless you all.
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login