fbpx

Reply: Started with the timed quiz and not exams

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Started with the timed quiz and not exams

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23375

Elena Mekhanoshina

Practice exams are more valuable as they don't only test your knowledge, but also your stamina, concentration, and time management. Once you tried several quizzes, I suggest switching to practice exams. Important is to always review the questions and answers after the exam. I would usually flag the questions that I wasn't sure when answering, and later I will review both questions I answered incorrectly and the ones that I answered correctly but they were flagged. Usually, I would spend twice or 3 times more time analyzing and working on closing the gaps after the exam than the 4 hours of a practice exam itself.
3 years 6 months ago #23373

Mbuih Zukane Retruyap

So it is not wrong to start with the timed quiz? Because after I answered most of the timed quiz questions, the exams was much easier for me. I was just wondering if it is a good approach/
3 years 6 months ago #23372

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thanks
3 years 6 months ago #23365

Hawazin Al-Abbasi

I think it better to start doing the learning mode first (without time, to understand the concept). Try to practice 20 20 by processing groups. At least 100 for each group (100 initialing, (100, planning ), etc. Repeat the exam second time but to correct your mistakes on the first try( select the option "only questions that I answered incorrectly"). Continue trying all the quizzes in all processing groups. If you not understanding something, go to the book see what it has. after one or two weeks at least you should get good knowledge. Now, go practice the time exam, at least 6 full exams, and see how you will do on them.
3 years 6 months ago #23355

Mbuih Zukane Retruyap

Dear all,
I have a challenge. I started practicing the timed quiz, answered the questions and reviewed my answers (both failed and passed), now I find almost the same questions in the Practice Exams, which makes me think my scores are not objective. What did I do wrong and how can I correct it at this stage?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login