fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: 2020 on-line proctored pearson vue exam

2020 on-line proctored pearson vue exam 3 years 7 months ago #23239

• Cristian Sirbu
  • Cristian Sirbu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
While I didn't try to insert tables (I didn't need it), I was able to type text. You can insert a text box (similar to bluebeam or aCAD) and type in with your keyboard. You can also draw with your mouse. There is the possibility to either delete what you have written (typed), or simply erase the whole white board.
The following user(s) said Thank You: _PMP_

2020 on-line proctored pearson vue exam 3 years 7 months ago #23240

• Kyle Kilbride, PMP
  • Thank you received: 49
You can type text with your keyboard. If you want to see what you'll be using go here: www.mba.com/exams/gmat-online/prepare-fo...am/online-whiteboard

I did not do a brain dump personally, but if you feel it's key to your success you may want to practice with this tool.
Regards,
Kyle Kilbride, P.Eng, PMP
PMPrepCast Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: _PMP_
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login