fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed PMP today on my first attempt with all five domains "above target"

Passed PMP today on my first attempt with all five domains "above target" 3 years 6 months ago #23178

• XJJASD
  • XJJASD's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0
Yay! All the hard work paid off!
I purchased prepcast pmp exam simulator on 8/19, just 9 days before my exam. I was hesitating to purchase it because I already had many materials as follows:
• PMBOK® Guide 6th Ed Processes Explained with Ricardo Vargas (A must watch!!!!!!!!!) I downloaded his flowchart, both simplified version and full version.
ricardo-vargas.com/pmbok6-processes-flow/
• Rita: questions are mostly much longer than the real exam. I did all the practice questions twice
• Head first: I did all the practice questions once
• Brain Sensei online course: I went through without last four mock exams
• a PMP mobile app: completed close to 500 questions, do not like it much…
• Certwise online course: the questions are a bit strange/wild…I just tried 100 questions.
• PMBOK: I used it as a reference. When I found something that I did not understand during practice, I referred to PMBOK to learn more.
I finally decided to purchase prep cast exam simulator, which was my best decision before the exam!!!!
The precast exam questions are a little harder than the real exam but quite close. I used the prepcast simulator in quiz mode because I usually did not have four hours to focus on a mock exam. Within a week, I finished 1,610 questions (75% correct in total on the first attempt) and reviewed all questions I marked/did wrong. It was an exhausting week, but I am happy I went through prepcast simulator which helped me succeed in the exam with all five domains above target!

Good luck everyone! Prepcast will help you get your PMP!
Last edit: by XJJASD.

Passed PMP today on my first attempt with all five domains "above target" 3 years 6 months ago #23179

• Rashmi Chandra
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello!

First of all congratulations on your amazing accomplishment.

I am wondering where you saw the information that you passed above target in all domains. I think I passed (still confused if I read the message correctly). The PMI Dashboard is not updated with my status.

Thank you so much for your help!

Passed PMP today on my first attempt with all five domains "above target" 3 years 6 months ago #23180

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Go to Pearson link, begin exam, then you will find score report link on the right side of the page.

Passed PMP today on my first attempt with all five domains "above target" 3 years 6 months ago #23181

• Rashmi Chandra
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I found out that if you take an online proctored exam, the certificate has to be download from the Pearson Vue website.

Passed PMP today on my first attempt with all five domains "above target" 3 years 6 months ago #23182

• XJJASD
  • XJJASD's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Correct, on Pearson!:)
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login