fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam. Test Center Vs Online.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam. Test Center Vs Online.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 1 month ago #26310

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi, Ana Maria!
I apologize for answering your question so late.
My understanding is that PearsonVUE may use artificial intelligence algorithms for image processing during the exam to prevent cheating and detect any suspicious behavior from test-takers.

At the end of the exam, you will see a message about the result (whether you passed or not), but the full report will become available within 2-3 days from the exam day.

Hope this helps,

Gabriella
3 years 3 months ago #25232

Penea Ana Maria

Hi to all,
On the registration OnVue for the exam I saw that I should fill in also that I'm agree with Facial recognition and Artificial Intelligence during the exam. Could you please enligh me what it is about?
The result of the exam is displayed after the exam?
Thanks
ana
3 years 3 months ago #25156

Elizabeth Harrin

I don’t believe you are allowed scratch paper any longer but you will get the facility to make notes and jot workings on a wipe clean board/sheet.
3 years 3 months ago #25070

[email protected]

's Avatar

Question: Are you allowed a scratch paper in the center? If yes, they provide it or we take it?
3 years 6 months ago #23311

Jessica

I'd read that in the last day about the requirement to wear a face mask the whole time. I need to practice that at home to see if I can even do it. That requirement alone may make my decision to instead take it at home vs. center. Additionally, in my area the very soonest I can schedule an exam in person is Oct 1 and it's not at the closest center. There are a few in the next week or so, but I'm not ready for it yet.
3 years 6 months ago #23293

Rahul Vadakke Veetil PMP

Hi Kenan,

Thank you for the information. One doubt about the 10 minutes break. The test center also allows only a 10 minutes break, right ? Do they give another break ? I canceled my test center exam. I will schedule my online exam when I am ready.

Rahul

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login