fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam first attempt - ABOVE TARGET scores in ALL 5 DOMAINS

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam first attempt - ABOVE TARGET scores in ALL 5 DOMAINS

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #23159

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Thank you for sharing your experience, and congratulations on passing the PMP exam with such an excellent outcome!

Gabriella
3 years 7 months ago #23155

Levko Romanovski

Hi,

Yesterday I Passed the PMP Examination with ABOVE TARGET SCORE in ALL 5 DOMAINS.

Many Thanks to PM PrepCast for supporting me on this journey!

Preparation for the exam was an exciting yet challenging journey when combined with long days in the current Covid-19 environment. I found the Simulator questions to accurately reflect the real EXAM questions in type and level of difficulty.

I found the 'PM PrepCast EXAM SIMULATOR' an extremely useful tool in preparing and practicing for the exam.
Lessons Learned:
1. Read Andy Crowe's Book - the PMP EXAM - How to pass on your First Try
2. Utilise PMBOK as a reference Guide for further clarification as/where needed.
3. Prepare flash cards on ITTOs for all the processes - these will assist you in understanding the objective and importance of each of the processes
4. Listen to PMP related videos, e.g I found Aileen Ellis's free YouTube videos excellent to memorise tools and concepts.
5. To test your knowledge status take some EXAM SIMULATOR Learning and Timed Quizzes and progress through to the FULL length EXAMs to practice.
6. I found reviewing Incorrectly answered and Marked questions very useful in closing gaps in knowledge and understanding.
7. I found the strikethrough feature very helpful in eliminating incorrect answers and helping to choose the best option from available options.

Best of Luck to PMP aspirants!

Best Regards,
Levko

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login