fbpx

Reply: Name Id wrong in Pearson when scheduling my proctored online test

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Name Id wrong in Pearson when scheduling my proctored online test

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #23145

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Javier,

may I recommend you to contact PMI by e-mail rather than calling them?
My experience is that - while you can experience long wait times on the phone - they promptly react to e-mails within a few days.
Also, as Harry suggests, this will help you keep track of all correspondence.

Gabriella
3 years 7 months ago #23134

Harry Elston

Javier,

We cannot help you on the forums as none of us represent PMI or Pearson. Your inquiry is between PMI, Pearson and you should make arrangements with them to be sure that everything is in order. Keep track of all email correspondence.

Harry
3 years 7 months ago #23125

Javier Loma Domínguez

Dear Manager,
I'm on the verge to schedule my exam...yesterday I was checking out when I realized my family name is wrong as it doesn't match exactly with my PMI ID. It lacks a letter. PMI name is correct in the PMI website, but in the Pearson website is not.
I have addressed Pearson and they have told me they are not authorized to make such change. I need to address the PMI...what is becoming really challenging, yesterday I was on hold for over 1 hour and today the same.
The lady that assisted me on Pearson told me that they have an internal policy that'd allow me to schedule my exam, even being my name misspelled for 1 letter.
I asked her about getting that disclaimer and she told me it was an internal policy...so I presume ther's nothing written on this regard.
I'm now in the situation that time is running and PMI is not responding by chat...and the customer care service...I don't know how long it'll take.
Can you please provide me some insights at this point?
Thank you in advance
Javier

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login