fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Simulator Question 651658 appears to offer wrong answer choices

Simulator Question 651658 appears to offer wrong answer choices 3 years 7 months ago #23104

• Kakwalaka
  • Kakwalaka 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Team,

It appears that question 651658 on the simulator offers wrong answer choices.

The question is on the Control Procurement process while the answer choices is on the Conduct Procurement process.

Kindly check this up.

Best regards,

Simulator Question 651658 appears to offer wrong answer choices 3 years 7 months ago #23112

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Hello Kakwalaka,

Thank you for your post. Since the PM Exam Simulator's questions are our intellectual property, as per our Forum Policy ( www.project-management-prepcast.com/kunena/forum-policy ), we discourage posts that cover specific questions. However, I have gone ahead and replied to you directly using our Live Feedback service.

Thank you again for being our customer and for sharing your insights.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC

Simulator Question 651658 appears to offer wrong answer choices 3 years 7 months ago #23120

• Kakwalaka
  • Kakwalaka 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you Stan. This is noted.

Simulator Question 651658 appears to offer wrong answer choices 3 years 7 months ago #23147

• Gabriella Dellino, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 93
Should you have any doubts about specific questions, I highly recommend the Live Feedback service, which I found very helpful while I was using the PMPrepCast Exam Simulator.
And I appreciated how quickly I got a reply to my questions/requests for clarification.

Gabriella
Gabriella Dellino, PhD, PMP
PMPrepCast Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kakwalaka
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login