fbpx

Reply: Passed My PMP on my first try today

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed My PMP on my first try today

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #23074

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Thank you for sharing your experience, and congrats on passing the PMP exam!

Gabriella
3 years 7 months ago #23072

Nastaran Akbarzadeh

Hi everyone,
I just passed PMP exam and I wanted to thank PMprepcast course , the exam was really similar to exam preparation questions of Prepcast. I had a lot of questions for change requests which was really similar to those ones on exam simulation of prepcast. I read the Rita book as well as another book from velociteach also and I did all the tests of those book plus some online free test. Still I strongly believe that if you do PMprepcast courses and do the exam sample test and review and analyse your correct and false answers would be enough. I took the online exam, but my laptop had difficulties to work with the exam software and that gave me stress and hard time to find another laptop just a day before the exam . Also we had electricity cut yesterday and I was all concerned that what if it happens during my exam, So I'd like to recommend you to assess all the risks that may happen if you take online exam and try to eliminate them before exam. Again thanks PMprepcast, Thanks Crornelius.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login