fbpx

Reply: The most complex test in the Simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : The most complex test in the Simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #23077

Stan Po - Admin

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to clarify - the questions in the PM Exam Simulator are fixed for each exam. For example, Exam 1 contains 200 unique questions. Exam 2 contains 200 unique questions that are different from the questions of Exam 1. Exam 3 contains 200 unique questions that are different from the questions of Exam 1 and Exam 2, etc. Every time a user attempts Exam 1, the user only sees 200 questions assigned to Exam 1. Any user who attempts Exam 1 will see the same set of 200 questions. The only randomness is in the way the questions are sequenced. On their first attempt of Exam 1, the user will see questions with IDs (for example): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,..., 200. On their second attempt of Exam 1, the user will see questions 10, 35, 200, 44,..., 9, etc. In other words, every user will see a different combination of the same 200 questions for Exam 1 on every attempt. The same goes for Exams 2, 3,.., 8. Note, Exam 8 (ITTOs) has 210 questions. Overall, there are 1,610 questions.

HOWEVER, Timed or Learning quizzes work differently. The quizzes pull questions from the overall question pool of 1,610 questions. This means that you may see the same questions in different quizzes.

As for the difficulty, overall, Exams 1 -7 were designed to be similar.

I hope this helps.
3 years 7 months ago #23076

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Nikolay,

I agree with Eric that it is entirely subjective and hard to tell which full exam sim is the most difficult. Also, I thought one exam was the same for everybody, and I didn't know they were randomly picked every time. This makes it even harder to answer your question.

For me, the most difficult one was the ITTOs exam - but I can see you left it out of the race ;)

Gabriella
3 years 7 months ago #23047

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar

Hi Nikolay.

Like most things in project management, it all depends on you. You might find some questions difficult whereas other students find the same question set easy. Also note that the simulator picks the questions from a pool of more than 1500 questions. This means that for example your test number 3 will be very different from another student test 3. I sure do hope that answers your question.
3 years 7 months ago #23046

Nikolay Valchev

's Avatar

Hi, can you please provide information, from those 7 full tests in the simulator which is the most complex one, mean with the most complex questions?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login