fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP in the first attempt - Online Proctored exam!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP in the first attempt - Online Proctored exam!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #23020

Sravanthi TNS, PMP

Thanks Emily !
3 years 7 months ago #22937

Emily Rivera, PMP

Congrats, Sravanthi! Well done!
3 years 7 months ago #22936

Sravanthi TNS, PMP

Thank you Eric !
3 years 7 months ago #22933

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar

Congratulations Sravanthi, PMP!
3 years 7 months ago #22908

Sravanthi TNS, PMP

Extremely happy to share with you all that I've passed my PMP in the 1st attempt with AT in all the domains. It was online proctor exam ,
everything went very well with no technical glitches. I agree 100% with all that posted here about the Prepcast Simulator.It is very much
similar to the real PMP exam! In fact during my test I've even felt that the PMI test is much easier than the Prepcast simulator. I really
mean this. Heartfelt thanks to the Prepcast team for providing us such a wonderful product.
Mt journey after Prepcast: I've opted for the prepcast simulator almost 1.5 months back and attempted all the 8 mocks (including ITTO's)
on weekends. My score range was 75% - 81%. During the last 1 week I've practiced KA wise tests (50 qn.s), was scoring above 90% in most of
them.Overall I've practiced around 2000 Qn.s (some are repetitive) which has helped to make my concepts strong( as they say, practice makes man perfect).
Also, I used to constantly watch for the new postings in this forum and accordingly I used to prioritize my topics for the preparation.
Prepacast simulator gave me a very good confidence that is very much needed for the PMP test.

Finally, I would like to thank you all for providing the good support through this forum and All the Best for the ones who are on
their way to PMP certification. Good Luck!

Thanks,
Sravanthi

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login