fbpx

Reply: PMP Passed

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Passed

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #22944

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Great to hear that, Viswa: congratulations!
And thanks for sharing your experience in the forum.

Gabriella
3 years 7 months ago #22905

Yolanda Mabutas

Hi Viswa

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your journey!
3 years 7 months ago #22904

Viswa Kathir

Hello All,

Thank you everyone for your guidance, I have passed my PMP in first attempt with Above target in All.

Some Experience:
1. There is a timed break for 10 mins after 89th questions. Once, you finish the 89th question, you will be asked to take a break for maximum of 10 mins. We can resume if we wish to continue the test. But before break begins, we should review the marked questions. This will be clearly instructed when we write the exam
2. Online exam was hassle free. No issues at all at any stage! I logged half an hour the exam schedule time to start the process. They asked us to take picture of us and picture of the entire room using our mobile phone and it gets uploaded automatically. Then an online instructor was present whom we cannot even see visually. So, no embarrassing moment.
3. Total Preparation Hours: 250 hours – Online Class + self-Preparation + Mock
4. Total mock - 10
• PMI Mock - 1 (free) – Must do Mock
• PMCast Mock - 9 (paid)-Matches the standards of real exam, Extremely useful. Question pattern almost matches the real PMP exam
• Simplilearn - 1 (free)- Can use for practise
• Total Questions practiced including Mock - 2490
For each of the mock, Evaluated the wrong answers to know why the selected answer is wrong and to know what the right answer with explanation is. Also, evaluated the right answers to know why the answer is right. I took roughly 8-10 hours after every mock to evaluate. It is hard but with no choice we must do this exercise.

Started my Preparation on July 2nd, dedicated 3-4 Hours on weekdays and 6-8 hours in Weekends. So, it was 1.5 months of roller roaster Journey which I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it!

I studied only PMBOK and did not refer any other books.
A BIG thanks to PMPrepCast Mock Exams.. It shaped in many aspects to approach the questions.

Best Wishes everyone!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login