fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Test Simulator Question

PMP Test Simulator Question 3 years 8 months ago #22900

• Nicholas Rudis
  • Nicholas Rudis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Looking for some advise. I am looking into Prepcast to study for my PMP. I like everything they have to offer with the videos and the test simulator but I was wondering if there were any questioning options based on small section of the material such as section quizzes or is the only option to take a full practice exam every time I want to test my knowledge. I think it would be beneficial for myself to be able to take quizzes after sections of the material are reviewed in order to showcase whether or not I am understanding. Can anyone advise on this?

PMP Test Simulator Question 3 years 8 months ago #22903

• Gabriella Dellino, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 93
Hi Nicholas,

you do have the option to practice with less questions. Two modes are avaialable: in the timed mode, you choose how many questions you want to answer (up to 100), and the available time is adjusted accordingly; in the learning mode is very similar, but there is no time limit. In both cases, you can select which knowledge area(s) to focus on, and whether you prefer to have questions on ITTOs or not.

The attached screenshot shows you the options mentioned above.

Gabriella
Gabriella Dellino, PhD, PMP
PMPrepCast Community Moderator
Attachments:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login