fbpx

Reply: PMI vs PM Precast exam simulator?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMI vs PM Precast exam simulator?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #22891

Viswa Kathir

Good Luck Antony. My exam is tomorrow morning. Let's do well in our exams!
3 years 7 months ago #22886

Moktar Hossain

I have passed my PMP last July. I used PMPrepcast and PMI free question simultaneously . I scored at PMPrepcast mock test as 82.5%, 81.5%,81.5%, 81.5% . But at pmi free question test I scored only 62% and cleared my PMP with above target. Using this two tools, I feel that PMPrepcast is much similar to originsl PMP exam. Pmi free question is more more complex than Original PMP examas well as Prepcast simulator. So don't worry just practice through Prepcast simulator
3 years 7 months ago #22861

Ritika Sharma, PMP

Hi Anthony,

I feel you! I had the same experience a few weeks back. I was doing decently well on my Simulator mocks and building confidence but the PMI practice test threw me off a bit. A lot of people have had the same experience and I read about it online so was a little relieved.

The real exam in my opinion was closer to the Simulator one's. A few questions were extremely tricky like PMI but overall I would compare the level to that of the Simulator. Just focus on areas you think you are finding a bit difficult or consistently falling behind on.

Good luck, stay positive!
3 years 7 months ago #22851

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Anthony,

I cannot help on the PMI practice test, as it wasn't available yet when I studied for my PMP exam. So I can only share my experience with the PMPrepCast, which is entirely positive! I found the wording and the way a scenario is described very close to what was in the actual exam, which was terribly reassuring to me!
I would have expected the PMI practice test to be the closest to the real exam, but there are many other students who shared the same experience.

If you felt uncomfortable with the PMI practice test to the point you decided to drop, I would recommend to keep practicing with the PMPrepCast exam simulator, and focus on reviewing the incorrect answers as well as the flagged ones, even when you answered them correctly. This was one of the most useful things for me, and if you found difficult to see/understand the reason behind the correct and wrong (this was particularly helpful for me!) answers, I am not sure I would keep practicing this practice test. Maybe you can just give it another try to go through until the end?

Good luck with your exam,

Gabriella
3 years 7 months ago #22846

Anthony Sadowski

I just answered the first 100 questions on the PMI practice test exam-200 Q then I cancelled out of it. I felt it was very difficult to see correct answers after submitting and some of the questions were just not what I am used to seeing (I took 6 practice exams from PM Precast).
My question is do you feel that the PM Precast exam simulator is more realistic to the PMP Exam or the PMI Practice Exam closer to the actual PMP Exam?

My exam is scheduled for this Saturday morning!

Thanks in advance...

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login