fbpx

Reply: Questions

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Questions

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #22827

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi,

I would not limit the study of the PMBOK Guide based on which questions may end up in the exam.
The first three chapters are crucial for our profession, while I understand - depending on the professional experience - you may already be extremely familiar with the concepts discussed there.

There are many things that can be tested in the exam based on the knowledge from these first chapters; some of them may be pure knowledge-based questions, while others may be situational questions that require the candidate to be familiar with concepts discussed in different chapters.

So I highly recommend to study the whole PMBOK Guide.

Gabriella
3 years 7 months ago #22816

PMP test questions

's Avatar

Hello,

Where is the actual material for the exam begin? Just from th project integration management chapter, or earlier in the book? Is it possible for questions from the first chapters (Introduction, the environment in which projects operate and the role of the project manager appear)?

Thank you.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login