fbpx

Reply: Get too used of PrepCast questions and attempt another provider questions...FAIL

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Get too used of PrepCast questions and attempt another provider questions...FAIL

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #22844

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Awesome! Congratulations!!!
Glad to hear about your positive experience, and that you plan to use the Agile simulator for the PMI-ACP preparation.

Gabriella
3 years 7 months ago #22838

Eric Oh

Hi Gabriella,
Thanks for your encouraging words.
I just want to say, I FINALLY PASSED AFTER MY 4th ATTEMPT!! I AM SO HAPPY!! AND I GOT 3 ABV TARGET AND 2 TARGET!
YES, is true that the actual exams questions are very similar to those in PrepCast! (or vice versa??) I couldn't believe my eyes (and self) when i run through the questions like how i practices over the weekend. I even have some doubt on my answers at the mandatory 10 mins break. While there are still a handful questions more trickier than Prepcast, but all in all, you will benefit. Just by the knowledge gained in PrepCast, alone is invaluable! I totally enjoy the experience i got for this PrepCast simulation and guess what, I am going for PMI ACP and will definitely take the simulator exam again!!

SO HAPPY!!
3 years 7 months ago #22829

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Eric,

I am sorry to hear that! Based on my experience, the scenario description and wording of the PMPrepCast Exam Simulator are very close to those in the exam. I also tried to answer questions from other providers for the very same reason you mentioned: I didn't want to get "too used" to that wording; and - while performing consistently good on the PMPrepCast - some of the questions from other free sources I had no clue what they were asking... That made me anxious too, but to be honest I judged some of them quite poorly described, and no explanations was provided for the correct answer as well as for the wrong ones! To me this was an invaluable learning opportunity, because while you may understand why an option is correct, an explanation about why another option is not correct may be even more convincing - as you know that you may have different reasonable options, one of them being slightly better than the others. And that's the one you want to pick!

So, I believe it could be useful to try to practice questions from different providers, but don't take it too bad if you don't perform equally well.

Good luck on your exam!

Gabriella
3 years 7 months ago #22808

Eric Oh

i was practically practicsing Prepcast questions for the past 4 days and seem to getting too used to the questions asked. When i try to attempt another set of questions from another provider, i funk badly. I am worried, it may be the case of the actual PMP exam which i am taking in 2 days..will the questions asked differently and I may not be able to answer it to my best of knowledge? It is so worrying....

Oh..this is my 4th attempt so I am under tremendous stress....

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login