fbpx

Reply: PMP PrepCast Exam Simulator - Evaluation

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP PrepCast Exam Simulator - Evaluation

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #22963

Alex Alvarez

I hope it went well! Care to share your experience?
3 years 7 months ago #22953

Anonymous

's Avatar

How did it go ?
3 years 7 months ago #22892

Viswa Kathir

Hi Viswa,
My exam is tomorrow. Oh sure, I will share my experience once I complete my exam.

Cheers!
3 years 7 months ago #22820

Viswanathan Raju

's Avatar

Hi Viswa,
I am sure, You're awesome and you will do it...!
All the best. I am planning to schedule by end of this month and looking forward your tips.

All the best of your exam...!
Viswanathan.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
3 years 7 months ago #22814

Viswa Kathir

Thanks Gabirella for your valuable feedback. So I have 4 days to go. Today I'm going to take my 5th mock test from PMcast and that's going to the last.
Tues, Wed, and Thursday going to revise all key concepts and be ready for Friday Exam.
I will share my exam experience on 14th August to the group.
All is Well!

Regards,
Viswa
3 years 7 months ago #22810

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Viswa,

I agree with Felix: you still have a few days left to keep practicing and improve your performance. As Felix said, it is crucial to review your answers after completing an exam simulation, with a special focus to those either answered incorrectly, or answered correctly but marked. I learned a lot during this review phase.
If you feel like you need to slightly reduce the time for review, you may want to skip those questions you answered correctly and with confidence.

One last recommendation: don't push too hard on the day before the exam. I used to review some notes, but I decided not to practice any full test. I rather rested and recharge to sit the exam the next day fully focused and energised!

Good luck on your exam,

Gabriella

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login