fbpx

Reply: To clarify explanation in a Prepcast mock exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : To clarify explanation in a Prepcast mock exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #22759

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Soufiane,

I am not sure I understand the question correctly, as I don't know that the full scenario is.

Anyway, please keep in mind that — when answering a question in the PMP exam — you need to pick the best answer among the options provided. Sometimes, more than one option may be reasonable, but one of them would be better than the other(s). Based on your description, the update to scope baseline was not an option, so you can take that for granted, and concentrate on the options provided. Try to eliminate those that you are sure will not need any updates in the specific situation you are in, and then I am confident that the update to "requirements documentation" will come up to you as the best option.

I would also recommend to take a look at the reasons why the other options are wrong: that helped me a lot in gaining a deeper understanding of the question and how to better approach it.

Gabriella
3 years 7 months ago #22753

Soufiane Belghiti

Hello,

In one question it's specify that an approved change request was issue in scope part. Among the answer what doc to update next, Prepcast explain that it should be
"requirement documentation" because it will be used to check the variance meanwhile generally in practice, we update the scope baseline (not among option)
Could you please clarify more this point cause very important

Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login