fbpx

Reply: Online Proctored Exam WHITE Board Query

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Online Proctored Exam WHITE Board Query

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #22757

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Rahul,

on top of what Sarah already said, I would only add that the whiteboard did not erase when moving to the second part of the exam.

I fully agree that it tends to slow you down; to prepare for that, I practiced with Microsoft Paint. In particular, I tried to practice drawing networks using a text box, because I noticed my trackpad was not properly responding when it came to drawing. Still slower than pen&pencils, but also better than nothing ;)

Good luck on your exam!

Gabriella
3 years 7 months ago #22751

Rahul Kumar

Thank you Sarah, I was planning to use it before exam clock starts but your reply cleared the doubt.
3 years 7 months ago #22750

Sarah Fucci

Hi Rahul,

The whiteboard during the PMP online exam is similar to Microsoft Paint. I found it more of a hassle than a help when I took my exam because it was slowing me down but for questions with formulas I did use it. What I did add to it did not erase after moving on to the next question. I could still see my previous notes. I imagine it would erase once you enter the 2nd half of the exam however I did not use it for my 2nd half so I cannot be sure of that.

In the 5-10 minutes before the exam started in the tutorial you can test the white board but whatever you add there will not be on the board once the exam starts so you will not be able to do your data dump until the actual exam starts.

Best of luck to you!
3 years 7 months ago #22742

Rahul Kumar

I have read that in the online PMP exam, we will be provided a whiteboard to perform calculations and draw required graphs etc.

My query is that if I write all required formulas in advance prior starting the exam, will I be able to see those formulas in entire exam duration or whatever I write on white board will be vanished/erased automatically after each question answered?
I also read that we will be given 5 minutes before exam starts, can I use those 5 minutes to write down all PMP formulas to use during exam?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login